Information for Presenters
Oral presentations will be made in specific sessions. Those presenting ‘long presentations’ will have 15 minutes for their presentation, followed by 5 minutes to answer questions. ‘Short presentations’ are allocated 5 minutes for the presentation. A
group of ‘short presentations’ in a single session will be followed by a questions and discussion time of up to 20 minutes.
Speaker Presentation Guidelines
- Time limits are strict and must be followed.
- Only PDF or PowerPoint are permitted.
- Presentations should be interactive and engaging.
- No sales pitches are permitted.
On the Session Day
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your session to meet the session chair, familiarise yourself with the venue and your room assignment.
- Bring a back-up of your presentation on CD or flash drive.
- You will not be able to use your own laptop.
We hope that this will be an enjoyable experience.
Last Updated on Thursday, 25 August 2011 14:59